Thursday, August 18, 2005


vin&sharkieshark
My friend Vin is so badass. Check out his sweet bike, and his sweet pet shark. He named him Sharkie Shark, since he got him in the early 90's. He also had "the Funky Bunch", but Sharkie ate them all. They were more "Delicious" than "Funky".
Anyway, if you try to fuck with Vin, be warned. Your body will never be found!
Neighborhood kids don't even walk past Vinnie's house anymore. They run for their lives, not only from Sharkie, but also because Vin's bike is so fucking sweet that it'll melt the eyes right out of their heads!

2 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

Sharks are nothing but pussies!

Here's how I know: a shark would just swim away when confronted with the truth. Fuckin' avoidance issues! I hate those pussy-ass sharks!

Lisa Armsweat said...

Oh man. If you don't update soon, I am going to stick a fork right into your EYE.

It's a trick I learned many moons ago, from someone you know well. (Hint: YOU)