Thursday, December 30, 2004

All day I've been searching for pictures of the New Year's Eve dance scene from "Better Off Dead". This is one of my all-time favorite movies. Ever. Lisa and I have had this one memorized since we first taped it off of HBO in '86, and watched it almost every single day. I still can't go a whole month without putting it on, at least to watch a few scenes. The dance is probably my favorite. Anyway I wanted to find a good shot of Stalin making fun of Lane and Charles at the dance, but it can't be found! I looked everywhere. But I did find a really great interview with the guy who played Ricky.


"Well, you sure have my vote for cutest couple! You better shave her a little closer before you kiss her goodnight..."-Roy Stalin

Anyway, Happy New Year! I hope no one uses it as a chance to put his testicles all over you.

6 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

"Jenny, this is FABULOUS liquor! It reminds me of the moonshine Ricky's dead Pappy used to make. Huh huh, God bless 'em!"
"Mrs. Smith, no wait--"
BOOM.

lengli said...

Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky. The doctor says she just won't be able to eat any spicy foods for a while.

Ricky has dance moves like no other. Bless his heart.

Mike said...

Well I know it's a little late, but I capped some pics for you off my DVD. Check them out here:
1 | 2 | 3 |4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |8 | 9 | 10I know you, Lisa and Lengli will dig 'em!

Little Silver Stars said...

MIKE!!!!!!!!! You are awesome!!!!!
Thank you so much!
Now guess who's gonna show up at the dance(through the magic of Photoshop)? You'll just have to wait and see.........

Thanks again Buddy.

lengli said...

AHAHAHA. Those are a thing of beauty. Well done, my friend.

Mike said...

Thank you, thank you. I knew you guys would lurv em!