Friday, June 30, 2006

Yum. We just ordered Pizza Hut. In just 20 short minutes I will be enjoying my very own personal pan pizza. Mmmm. I blame those fucking commercials they put on every night around 5. Either way, I'm gettin' pizza, so, so what!
Anyway, here's a great picture from The Land Of Disney.

There was an inordinately large amount of "Pirates" stuff in all the souvenier stores, but sadly I took none of it home. Mainly because I would find something really cool, pick it upo, and it would say "Pirate Princess" on it. LAME! There ain't no such thing as a Pirate Princess. Whores, maybe, but no Princesses. Anyway, here I am modeling a pair of Pirate Princess Mickey ears. Mucho Sexiness! Hey, it kinda looks like I'm grabbing my own boobs. Nice!

Brianna, lookin Fiiiiine in a Jack Tophat. She didn't buy it though. She ain't no friggin tourist, she worked there and knows firsthand where all that money goes---to the DEVIL.

Here's a really cute picture of Diana and Erin, waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion. So cute I posted the big size!!
OK, gotta go but I will put up more later.
Pizza her I come!! Get ready for the eating, bitch!!!

2 comments:

brianna said...

Oh yay! Very nice. What a grand time we had! I especially like the "Pirate Princess Monthly Breast Self-Exam" shot. Pirate Princesses need to stay up on their personal health you know, especially with all the galavanting with mangy sea dogs and what not.

Lisa Armsweat said...

Trish doesn't blog anymore.
ALSO
Trish loves to play underwear-and-suspenders baseball with Tom Skerritt and his mouthful of pennies.

Yeah, anyone but Trish who is reading this: it's an inside joke. But one that I happen to love. And that's that!

In closing:
Trish doesn't blog anymore. The end.