Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hey, do you think Lisa would mind if I wore this at her wedding??

Come on, it looks like something I would have dreamed about when I was five! I gottsa have it!!
Alright fine, I guess I'll just have to wait until my own wedding to wear it. Poo.

On a side note, Kane and I went to Disneyland with Brianna, Robert, Diana, Matt and Erin from Wednesday-Friday! I had never been there before, and I loved it. I had such an amazing time, I got to ride Indiana Jones (the RIDE, Shitferbrains!), went soaring over California, got stung in the spine by bugs, saw Walt Disney's boner, and got a pretty bad sunburn. I also called "The Beast" the n-word.

Great times. It was one of the best road trips ever, and I promise I'll put up some pics soon. I am still too damn lazy to hook the camera up to the computer and load the pictures, but tomorrow night is the night. Fo sho.

5 comments:

Lanie said...

i totally love disneyland. i was hoping to go this week while i'm in cali but too many other things to do :(

Lisa Armsweat said...

I'm seriously considering letting you wear that tiara. It's pretty schweet.

Finally! Someone called out the Beast! I'm sick of that filthy n-word not appreciating Mrs. Potts. Tha bitch works HARD.

Actions and Consequences said...

I think Lisa should wear it

lengli said...

Is the Indiana Jones ride not the best ride EVER? A year later, my friends and I are still talking about it - "You had to look it in the eyes, didn't you!!"

Welcome back!

Lisa Armsweat said...

Wait. I just read this again.

You saw Walt Disney's boner?

Are you sure?

If so I want to know more. That's some fascinating stuff.

Did it look like a frozen Jimmy Dean sausage poking out of his freeze-dried slacks? Or did it just look sad? Inquiring minds want to know about the boner.