Thursday, February 03, 2005

Yay! I just took the "Which The State Character are you?" quiz and I'm Captain Monterey Jack!!!! Fuckin Sweeet!


You are Captain Monterey Jack. You spend your time in the noble pursuit of improving young minds with the wisdom you've collected throughout your life. Your feet may sometimes betray you, and you oftentimes receive strange looks for your advice, but you rest well with the surety that Thomas Edison was a bastard to his wife and kids.

Still, I was kinda hoping I'd be Barry or Lavonne, or maybe their $240 worth of pudding. I guess that'd be a lot to ask for though.
Everyone take the quiz and tell me who you are! First one to be Doug wins my respect forever.
I'm outta here.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I hate quizzes, but I love The State so I was extremely conflicted here! Damn You Trish!

I am Tim "Bologna Foot" Bolster!
"You are Tim "Bologna Foot" Bolster. Born with bologna sandwiches for feet, yours is an insufferable existence. Unable to competently play soccer and heckled with insults such as "Bologna Foot" and "Penis Face," you have managed to find your own place in life with your trusty dog and wonderful girlfriend.I wanted to be the male hormones from the Hormone skit!

mike said...

I was Barry AND Lavonne. I'm not sure how I got to be two characters, but hey, that's cool. My favorite State sketch ever was the one where David Wain was a writer who had never heard of the word "and".

Jenny said...

I'm Frank The Sandwich.



MOTHER FUCK!!! HOW FUCKIN TYPICAL IS THAT? DUDE, IM A FRIGGIN SANDWICH. MY OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS SPONSOR IS NOT GONNA LIKE THIS!