Thursday, October 28, 2004

In honor of Halloween, or "Costume Day" as those PC assholes are calling it, I thought I would post some "Ghostly" pictures to put everyone in the "Spirit" of this "Ghoulish" holiday! Try not to crap your "Trousers" because of how "Scared" you "Are"!
This one's a little wordy for me, but I appreciate the big confused looking owl. I do NOT, however, appreciate the scary silver witch floating ominously in the background. And is that the ghost of the large, confused owl looking on? Maybe he's looking back on his life, and regretting standing on the branch next to all those instructions.
Wait, wait wait. I just read some of the card. Does it say to pluck some owl feathers and EAT them? Sister, if you're out wandering in the woods eating owl feathers, you got a hell of a lot more to worry about than Halloween greetings. See a doctor or something. Jeez.

No comments: