Thursday, June 26, 2003

I don't know if anyone's reading this thing, but sorry I missed yesterday. I had a lousy day and didn't have anything to write that wouldn't be all negative. But today is different, because at the end of today, me and Lisa have TAP DANCING class!! Nothing can getcha down when your shoes make cool noises. We are doing pretty well too, I have to say, since it was about 15 years ago that we last tapped. The only trouble is there are full-length mirrors across one enitre wall, and I'll be doing great, tapping my heart out, unti I look up at myself and start laughing. Or make eye contact with Lisa and start laughing. Or think about Butters on South Park and start laughing.
The next class I want to take is a German class at the community college by my apartment. Everything sounds funny in German class. I took it for two years in high school and had a ball watching german television shows and listening to Herbert Groenmeier, "Germany's answer to Kurt Cobain" according to my teacher, Herr Wolf. Apparently Germany's answer to Kurt Cobain means a guy with a synthesizer singing songs like "Geld Oder Leben", some of the lyrics of which translate to "I eat the spaghetti/Your money or your life".

No comments: