Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The Shitting Bandit (Almost) Strikes Again!
Today the old lady came back. Luckily I was poised and ready to go with the camera, so here she is. She didn't actually "go" today, she just did a quick walk-by, but Kane and I are guessing it was only because there were two women sitting on a bench nearby, and that might have spooked her. Too many witnesses. But don't worry, I'll keep the camera ready and if I see her, she's getting her picture took! This is so messed up. This is probably someone's grandma, people. Grandma.

P.s. What's that white stuff she's holding? Innocent plastic bag, or toilet paper? You decide.

6 comments:

Lisa Armsweat said...

This looks a lot like that famous Bigfoot photo... even her slouchy walk reminds me of a sasquatch. An elderly, short-wearing, shitting sasquatch.

Little Silver Stars said...

Ahh! You're right, she does look like an old Sasquatch! Maybe it's Emilio Estevez, in a wig. The "Mighty Duck" man himself, I swear to god!

Paul said...

Funny how she won't 'perform' with some people nearby, but she obviously doesn't care that you and probably countless other people can see her from across the river.

David Weiner said...

Laugh all you want, but I get stage fright also.

chris said...

This is pretty funny.

I shit you not!

Unknown said...

I think that might be my grandma!?!