Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I did a painting for Kristen and Ezzy as a wedding gift, because I'm such a fucking cheapskate. I hope they like it. I also hope they open their present before seeing the picture of it on my blog. Anyway, I used to collect antique keys from thrift shops and antique stores when I lived in NJ and I used to polish 'em up in my dad's glass beading machine. The summer dad bought that glass beading machine, us kids went hungry. It nearly bank-rupted us. Thanks Pops! We still make fun of dear old Diddums for that one.
Anyhow, I finally found a use for my old keys. I can put them on paintings, like this one NYAW...

I just did a search for a picture of a glass beading machine to link up to so you could see my dad's most prized posession. I found nothing. He did buy it from the Snap-On Tools truck that was always parked in our driveway, I can tell you that much. Oh forget it!!!

No comments: