Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Well Thanksgiving is this Thursday. I don't know about you, but it's a weird holiday. When I was little it was pretty cool, because I got to watch the parade on tv, and eat all day. Come to think of it, why was the parade cool? Santa's at the end, sure, but that part was always sort of anti-climactic. I don't really know why watching marching bands from Anytown, USA and cheesy actors from crummy tv shows singing oldies while riding on a giant moving turkey held my young interest. Kids, huh? How about 'em?
Anyway, I'm ready to eat and spend my money at the Thanksgiving sales going on in every store in the world. And I am thankful for my family, my awesome boyfriend, cable tv, mashed potatoes, the cast of "Golden Girls", my gray puma sneakers, Sweettarts and the sound cats make when they chew dry food. Happy Thanksgiving, Suckas.

No comments: